This is very true. What a fun list.
- Someone has just given them some glowing feedback.
- Someone has just given them some harsh feedback.
- The writer hates their writing today.
- The writer loves their writing today.
- Their amazing new story contains a crater sized plot hole.
- Their favourite character has just died and they are entering the stages of fictional grief.
- They have just received a literary rejection or two.
- They have just compared their stinky first draft to a best selling author’s novel.
- They have been struggling to write the first sentence of their new book for hours.
- They killed off a much loved character and have been inundated with reader complaints.
- They haven’t written anything for days.
- They are writing too much and not seeing enough of their loved one.
- They have just written a romantic scene where their two main characters finally come together, after overcoming many obstacles. The tender moment has brought on the…
View original post 624 more words