It is clear what is on the Christmas List.
Want to know what the writer in your life really wants? Well, look no further. Admittedly, most of these things may be a little difficult to find in any store, but trust me, this is what every writer ultimately wants:
- An endless supply of inspiration and ideas.
- The ability to perfectly transcribe those ideas onto paper.
- An extensive vocabulary and innate knowledge of all spelling and grammar rules.
- A gift for flowing, eloquent prose.
- The ability to tap into universal and timeless themes.
- A knack for creating complex (yet deceptively simple) plots that enthral readers and keep them turning the pages.
- An intuitive knowledge of how to perfectly balance each element of a story – from character, to plot, dialogue, description, etc.
- The unerring ability to create realistic and sympathetic characters that readers fall in love with every time.
- A unique voice.
- Immunity to the distraction of social media, games…
View original post 202 more words